As stewards of public funds, the Board of Control recognizes that is critical that the organization maintain sound financial practices. Transparency reporting is one opportunity to communicate to stakeholders how local, state and federal funds are utilized to support the mission.
The following information will be posted on our website:
1. The annual Operating Budget and subsequent budget revisions
2. The audit report conducted for the most recent fiscal year for which it is available
3. OPEB Actuarial Study thru June 30, 2016
4. The CESA 10 Policy Manual
5. Board of Control Bylaws
6. Actual personnel salaries or a link to the Department of Public Instruction for the following:
b. Teachers, Counselors, Librarians and other Licensed Instructional Personnel
c. Instructional Support Staff
d. Non-Instructional Support Staff
7. Links to health care benefits plan, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, disability or any other type of benefits that would constitute health care services, offered to any employee.
8. CESA 10 Building and Site 10 Year Plan
9. Personnel Costing Template
10. Service Contract Timeline 2017-18
11. Most Recent Calendar Year Expenditure Reports